We sell out our vendor spaces every year! And our vendors are thrilled with the MOPACA show. Get your application in early!
Vendors will be located in the Hale Arena next to the halter show
rings and will be on a concrete floor. Each vendor space is 10×10,
includes 1 table and 2 chairs: $135.00 for non-MOPACA members, and
$130.00 for MOPACA members. Electricity is available for $25.00.
Additional tables are $10.00 each, and additional chairs are $5.00 Vendor
check-in is Friday, March 29th, 2019, from 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
MOPACA welcomes vendors who support the industry and provide services
and/or products that are alpaca and farming related. We have modified
our vendor policy to be more inclusive and to attract additional vendors
to our show. Please note the following vendor policies:
- Vendor sponsorship opportunities are available and include one 10×10 vendor space (additional space available). See the Sponsorship Opportunities document for details.
- Advertising opportunities are available in our Show Book. For
complete information on advertising, contact our Publicity Coordinator,
Patty Hasselbring at email@example.com or our Show Book Coordinator, Liz Vahlkamp at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Missouri sales tax forms will be provided for you at check-in.
a vendor you may place an item, e.g., brochure, flyer or small
advertising item, in the registration bags that are given out to all
exhibitors during check-in. These “stuffers” must be no larger than 8.5”
x 11”. Please send a quantity of 120 after February 15th and arrived
no later than March 9th, 2018, to allow ample time for volunteers to
stuff bags. Boxes or envelopes should be marked “FLYERS” and mailed to
Debbie Hoerl, Alpacas of Moose Creek Ranch, 23681 Quivira Road, Bucyrus,
KS 66013. Items received after March 9th will be returned to Sponsor,
Vendor or Member at the show. NO ITEMS ARE TO BE MAILED TO THE AMERICAN ROYAL!
- There will be no live animal sales allowed. This includes but is
not limited to guardian livestock dogs, llamas, donkeys, rabbits, etc.
You may bring literature and pictures but no actual animals inside the
coliseum or barn areas.
- Set-up is Friday, March 29th, and tear-down is when the show officially ends on Sunday, March 31st. There should be NO tear-down activity while the show is in progress and the public remains at the venue.
- Vendors are responsible for their own insurance and for collecting and paying appropriate Missouri sales tax.
- All applications are subject to approval by the MOPACA Invitational Show Committee.
Standard 10 x 10 space, including 1 table and 2 chairs:
WI-FI access–There will be no WI-FI access this year.
Additional chairs–$5.00 For Vendor Sponsorship costs- see Sponsorship Opportunities.
Midnight, Monday, March 11th, 2019. Early applications get better spaces! To register, go to online registration or download a PDF application and mail the completed vendor registration form to:
Debbie Hoerl MIAS Vendor/Sponsor Coordinator Alpacas of Moose Creek Ranch 23681 Quivira Road Bucyrus, KS 66013
For questions regarding vendor policies or sponsorships, contact:
(913) 530-0769 email@example.com