Back by popular demand!! We are delighted to bring back the Alpaca Photo Contest this year!
PHOTO COMPETITION GUIDELINES:
- Cria & the "Cute Factor" - cria or crias caught at a special "cute" factor moment.
- Alpacas Interacting - shows action between alpaca and alpaca, alpaca and other animal or alpaca and person.
- Farm Scene - includes at least one alpaca.
- Portraits - these shots should be an artistic representation of an alpaca, in which the face and its expression is predominant.
- Computer Enhanced - be creative - include one or more alpacas and artistically enhance the image of the alpaca.
- Humor - any photo taken of an alpaca or alpacas caught at a comical / humorous situation.
- Winning photos will receive 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place ribbons
in each category, and a Judges Choice Purple will be chosen. CASH PRIZE: $50 for Judge’s Choice!
- All are welcome to enter photos that meet the above categories.
Photos submitted by show committee members are not eligible for Judge’s
- Permission to publish these photos is granted by virtue of entering this contest.
- Photos entered in the competition have no time limit,
however, winning photos of the AOA Nationals and/or photos used in
ALPACAS MAGAZINE, are not eligible.
- Up to TWO entries per category allowed. Photos should be either 5 x 7 or 8 X 10. No photos larger than an 8 ½” x 11” please.
- All entries must be postmarked by March 1st, 2019.
- All photos will be judged for content, composition, creativity, depiction of category and caption.
- DO NOT write or place labels on either side of the photos and please DO NOT mount the photos in any way.
- Entries will be displayed at the show, March 30th & 31st, 2019, and may be picked up after 12:00 PM on Sunday.
- If you want your entries and ribbons mailed back to you, please include $6.70 Priority Mail postage.
The fee is $10.00 per photo entry. Enclose a completed form with each
entry, along with the fee per photo and any postage required for